Any non-profit organisation and public benefit organisation registered with the SA department of Social Welfare and Development is automatically eligible for beneficiary status. The beneficiary will be required to submit an application form that is subject to a process of assessment and review. Only approved applications are eligible for consideration of funding via Round Up Foundation. The Round Up Foundation does not guarantee funds to any organisation.
Round Up Foundation acts as an intermediary between donors and beneficiaries and therefore NPO’s should not rely on this funding for core operating needs. Round Up Foundation cannot guarantee ongoing support, as donors have the choice of the organisations that they will fund. Donations and funding are not considered for political parties, religions, or for any for-profit organisations or any project/activity/organisation that has objectives infringing on the Bill of Rights, the Constitution of South Africa, or the Laws of South Africa or any other country. All beneficiaries are contractually obliged to report on the usage of funds.
Benefits By listing your organisation on Round Up, you are provided with :
1. An opportunity to profile and showcase the work that you do
2. An opportunity to interact with a large number of small change donors as well as volunteers of skills and resources that may be required within your organisation.
3. The ability to submit standardised report back to Corporate Collection Partners, Business Collection Partners and Individual donors through the Round Up reporting framework.
4. An opportunity to match YOUR organisation with potential collection partners in YOUR community!
Round Up creates RELATIONSHIPS and opportunities for other investments beyond small change collection.
We look forward to welcoming your organisation on the database.
Funding Criteria and Questionnaire
1. Certified copy of your non profit organisation registration certificate
2. Certified copy of your sec 18a registration with SARS
3. Copy of last Annual Report
4. Details of affiliation with another organisation
5. Detailed information of projects/organisations under umbrella body
6. Detailed information of duties/responsibilities of board or governing body
7. Statement of previous and current project/s
8. Last audited financial statements
9. Current operating budget
10. Copy of telephone account or utility bill (water and electricity account)
11. Blank cancelled cheque
12. Cancelled letterhead
13. Certified copy of identity document of signatory of this form
14. Signed copy of beneficiary agreement
15. Logo (jpeg), 2 photos and one page info for Round Up website
(e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Round Up Foundation’s policy is to post only projects that have undergone compliance checks to ensure that the projects are for a bona fide charitable purpose and that the projects meet applicable government laws, NPO registration and reporting.
- All applications are subject to a process of assessment and review. You may be asked to submit further information in addition to the information requested in this application form.
- You will be notified, in writing, if your application has been approved or declined.
- Only approved applications are eligible for consideration of funding via Round Up Foundation.
- Round Up Foundation does not guarantee funds to any organisation. Round Up Foundation acts as an intermediary between donors and beneficiaries and therefore PBO’s should not rely on this funding for core operating needs.
- Round Up Foundation cannot guarantee ongoing support, as donors have the choice of the organisations that they will fund.
- • To register as a potential beneficiary on the Round Up database , please complete and sign the Beneficiary Agreement & full application form (PDF file)
Please click on a link above for the relevant info to complete your registration.
Please click on a link above for further information