Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and your agreement to follow and be bound by them. Do not use the site if you do not agree to be bound by these terms. We may periodically change the terms, without notice, so kindly check them from time to time as your continued use of the site signifies your acceptance of any changed terms. By browsing on this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by this Agreement, and the other policies displayed on this site.
1. These Standard Terms and Conditions cover all transactions and communications on this site, of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising, as well as any interactions relating thereto.
2. Any information displayed on these pages is so displayed without any representation, warranty and / or the like, whether express, implied or at all. No liability at all shall attach to ROUND UP FOUNDATION by your use of these pages.
3. All information regarding the services, including but not limited to information with regard to the terms and conditions under which they are supplied, is subject to change without notice.
4. While we make reasonable efforts to provide accurate and timely information about ROUND UP FOUNDATION, its Collection Partners and Beneficiaries on this site, you should not assume that the information provided is always current or that this site contains all the relevant information available. No organization or corporation listed as a partner necessarily endorses or supports any particular project listed on Round Up Foundation.org.
5. ROUND UP FOUNDATION accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, whether directly, indirectly, consequentially or at all arising from information made and presented on these pages, as well as any loss suffered from any actions or communications resulting there from.
6. Any service referred to on these pages is only available within the Republic of South Africa, unless clearly stated to the contrary.
7. The laws of the Republic of South Africa shall govern any communications, actions and/or transactions, as well as any terms and conditions of any or services contained in these pages. You are hereby deemed to consent to the terms and conditions of any service applied for on these pages. Moreover, you are deemed to submit to the jurisdiction of the South African Courts in regard to all proceedings, actions, applications and the like instituted by either party against the other in any way arising from those standard terms and conditions.
8. ROUND UP FOUNDATION will only use the personal information of any user as is required in the normal course of business to provide the services you have requested. Refer to our confidentiality pledge.
9. A 30-day notice period will be deemed from the date of any deregistration from the Round Up database.