Round Up Foundation pledges to you that:
1. ROUND UP FOUNDATION will only use the personal information of any user as is required in the normal course of business to provide the products and / or services you have requested. When you register we need to know your name, gender, ID or passport number, postal address, your e-mail address and contact telephone numbers. This information will be used to provide positive identification (when you contact us we may ask you for your name, e-mail address or other identification) and to register and verify your status with Collection Partners as nominated by you from time to time.
2. ROUND UP FOUNDATION will not use, sell or knowingly provide your information to third parties for independent use. However, we may release information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to
a. Comply with the laws of the Republic of South Africa,
b. Enforce or apply the terms of any of our contractual agreements, or
c. Protect the rights, property or safety of THE ROUND UP FOUNDATION, our stakeholders, or others.
3. ROUND UP FOUNDATION COMMUNICATION POLICY:
a. Your small change can make a difference! Every cent counts. By registering on our system you are automatically subscribed to receive e-mail bulletins on your contributions to selected beneficiaries, new Collection Partners and beneficiaries.
b. ROUND UP FOUNDATION may also need to contact you for additional information from time to time.
c. Directions to unsubscribe from these communications will be contained at the bottom of the e-mail.
4. ROUND UP FOUNDATION SECURITY POLICY: ROUND UP FOUNDATION takes every precaution to protect your personal information and banking details.
a. The Round Up Foundation website is secured by SSL Web Server Certificate.
b. COOKIES: A cookie is a small piece of information stored by your browser (for instance, Internet Explorer or Netscape) on your computer. You can choose to prevent the site from accessing any information by disabling your cookies in your browser options.
5. By registering your information on these pages, and / or applying for any products and/ or services offered on these pages, you are deemed to have agreed to our Confidentiality Pledge and Standard Terms and Conditions.
6. By browsing on this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by this Agreement, and the other policies displayed on this site.